Cycle through active windows

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Feb 1 14:01:39 EST 2011

On 2/1/11 11:52 AM, william humphrey wrote:
> I guess my problems with the windows not coming to the top is some kind of
> bug. Has anyone else had this happen?

Yes. I mentioned it on the list a while ago, it just started with the
last release. The titlebar does not activate. You have to click on some
other window and then back again (and often you have to click directly
on the titlebar) to get the window to activate.

I suppose I should submit a report about it if no one else has. I don't
know if it happens on all operating systems, but it does happen on OS X.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com