OT - GOOGLE NOT WORKING FOR ME

form form at nonsanity.com
Tue Feb 1 10:12:49 EST 2011

This isn't really a LiveCode thread, but since it is here, I'll chime in and
mention that you can change what the search box in Firefox goes to. Note the
icon on the left side of the search box - Make sure its set to Google. It
may have been changed to something else, and that something else isn't
working.

 ~ Chris Innanen
 ~ Nonsanity