weird IDE behaviour

Lars Brehmer larsbrehmer at mac.com
Tue Feb 1 08:30:34 EST 2011

For reasons unknown my rev (2.8) IDE is doing strange things and I don't know why.

- command-S used to save the top stack, now it opens the stack's script editor.

- the arrow keys used to move an object 1 pixel, now it moves it 10 the way shift-arrow key used to.

This is rather inconvenient, because if I want to move 20 object, I must do them individually in the inspector!

Any ideas? I have examined the preferences tried everything to get it back to normal.

Cheers,

Lars