dead handler detector?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Dec 30 20:46:28 EST 2011

Hmmm you know GLX2 has to do something like this, because it knows about every handler in the stack you are working with, because it will turn the command into a link that will go to the handler. If there is no handler, it will not create a link. So the work has already been done for you, you just need to DL GLX2 (which is now open source) from Mark Weider and dig in to find out how Jerry (the original developer) did it. It's dam quick I can tell you!

Bob