libURL Script Error After Upgrading to LiveCode 5.02

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 14:21:23 EST 2011

If this is like some of the stuff (such as the thread about choosing the
browse tool from within an openstack or preopenstack handler) A workaround
was to move the affected code into a separate handler then from wherever
you were doing the original call from, do a send in time.  It doesn't take
much delay to get around stuff (assuming it IS the same issue..)  Seems
like the workaround should be fine in a standalone too.