OT: How *not* to run a marketing campaign

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Dec 30 14:00:29 EST 2011

I wonder if his manager, or the idiot who decided to forward support emails to a guy who was not trained in that field was also terminated? There is of course, no excuse for communicating with customers of the company you work for in the manner this guy did, but something this serious should have sparked an internal investigation into how something like this was allowed to happen. Other heads should have rolled besides this guys. If he was the only person let go, then the real problem remains: The management problem.

Bob