libURL Script Error After Upgrading to LiveCode 5.02

gpb01 guglielmo at braguglia.ch
Fri Dec 30 04:48:51 EST 2011

Gregory Lypny wrote

> The following two lines used to work fine in a startup script.
>
>    libURLSetLogField the long id of fld “Connection Log" of card
> "Connection" of stack “Headquarters"
>    libURLSetFTPListCommand “NLST”
>
> Today I upgraded to version 5.02 of LiveCode and I get the following error
> message.
>
> Handler: 		can't find handler
> Object:		Sign In
> Line:		libURLSetLogField the long id of fld "Connection Log" of card
> "Connection" of stack "Headquarters”
> Hint:		libURLSetLogField
>
> Any thoughts?

Yes, same behavior for me with different handlers ...
... there must be an error on Livecode 5.02 ... it seems to start your
application before he has finished loading its own modules :(

If you first open Livecode 5.02, wait until Livecode is completely started
and then you start your application ... no problem and all work fine.

Hope this help,

Guglielmo