Sample stack demonstrating how to obtain all properties and customproperties of a stack?

Keith (Gulf Breeze Ortho Lab) keith at gulfbreezeortholab.com
Thu Dec 29 15:32:24 EST 2011

Thanks to everyone for your input...

Richard: I have a pretty large stack with lots of graphics and controls... I
could just save the stack to save the settings, but each stack would be
quite large in size. Also, if I need to upgrade the software, all of the
saved stacks would need to be updated accordingly.

I have decided to create a separate stack to transfer the custom properties
back and forth from, saving each of these stacks as a "data stack" so to
speak. The data stack will only contain the custom settings and no actual
controls... Seems to be working good. (I presume this is the way to go?)

Thanks again,

- Boo