Sample stack demonstrating how to obtain all properties and custom properties of a stack?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Dec 28 16:51:25 EST 2011

well if one were setting all of the properties of a stack, they'd have to
be set to  another stack.

 set the properties of stack "b" to the properties  of  stack "a"

Easier to copy the stack.Can all the properties be placed into a variable?
  I think some props will be left out by design, otherwise objects would
blow up.

 A while ago I experimented with saving complete descriptions of livecode
objects as text with some success. It was possible to get most, but not all
properties in repeat loops, however I found that the recursive code needed
to bury within groups of groups was just too time consuming to be worth it.
  It was pointless to continue, the packaging I desired was much more
easily handled and portable with the Livecode containers.