Case Study: Behaviors Failing - Can't set break points

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Dec 27 14:23:09 EST 2011

OK, not exactly the same issue I had but stackfiles might still help.  If
your behaviors don't use a fully qualified stack file name (eg button id
1020 of stack "Behaviors"), a stackfiles entry naming Behaviors and its
fully qualified stackfile path enables LC to resolve the behavior
references.  Not sure if that's your situation but maybe that will help.
Pete

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Todd Geist <todd at geistinteractive.com>wrote:

> They are in the Library Stack itself not a substack.
>
> So you essentially injected the Library stack into the Main stack?
>
> On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 10:39 AM, Pete <pete at mollysrevenge.com> wrote:
>
> > Are the behavior buttons in the actual library stack or in a substack of
> > the library stack?  I've run into a similar problem before and ending
> > setting thew stackFiles property of the app's main stack to name the
> > behavior stack.
> > Pete
> >

> Todd

Pete