Trouble with button icon images

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Dec 26 12:35:34 EST 2011

HI Jacque,
Just one more follow up to this.  When the standalone is built, does it
include all the images in the library or just the ones that are referenced
in the application?  The library I created has around 700 icons in it and I
only use perhaps a dozen or so in any one application.
Thank,

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 10:02 AM, J. Landman Gay
<jacque at hyperactivesw.com>wrote:

> On 12/24/11 11:56 AM, Pete wrote:
>
>> Thanks Jacque.  When I use the library, I use the Place Reference button
>> put a button on whatever card I'm working on, preconfigured to refer to
>> the
>> image as its icon.  Are you saying that those images won't show up when I
>> build a standalone?
>>

> No, they'll show up fine if they are placed. If you use them as icons, be
> sure to use the placed image's ID. It's just a convenient way to keep
> images somewhere besides on disk, but the behavior after placement is
> identical.
>

> --

Pete