Option Menu Question

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Thu Dec 22 17:44:12 EST 2011

Mark.

The same issue with a popup as with the option: you can grey out a pulled menuItem with a prepended "(", but it will not show such in the normal rest state. Did you mean that this style of button can have this feature?

Or did you mean that you can roll your own, with greyed text in an opaque field overlying the combo? Pete wanted the rest state of menuItem 1 to be greyed. The options themselves can be managed directly once pulled.

Craig