Option Menu Question

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Dec 22 17:29:37 EST 2011

Hi Pete,

You can't do that with the option menu, but you can make an empty option menu button and use the mouseDown button to show a popup menu button at the bottomleft of the option menu button. You can add a grayed-out menu item to the popup menu button with a left parenthesis as a prefix.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com