Is Control a DataGrid

Todd Geist todd at geistinteractive.com
Thu Dec 22 12:44:56 EST 2011

In this case I am making a Palette that pops up when groups are selected.
 I need to rule out groups that are inappropriate for the palette. The data
grid is one such group.  Since this code may make it into the wild someday
I can't rely on other people naming conventions to make this work.

While I applaud naming conventions for making things easier to read and
understand, I don't use them for logic. I think it introduces unnecessary
fragility, even if it is just for your own code.

Todd