is among the words AND find words

Jim Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 22 10:17:53 EST 2011

Dave,

Ah! Those mighty regular expressions. Soooom day I'll have to study up on them.

Yes that works very nicely.

The other method (one that I understand ;) ) now boils down to this:

on mouseUp
   put field 1 into tText
   put containsWord("time", tText)
end mouseUp

function containsWord tWord, tList
   replace quote with "" in tList
   replace "." with "" in tList
   return tWord is among the tokens of tList
end containsWord

Jim