revAndroidPlugin and the Android SDK

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Dec 22 09:42:43 EST 2011

Sorry, I did not mention that I can Build and test for Android with no
problems. I did Check my SDK prefs for both IOS and Android. And re-did the
Android prefs and LC did not complain when I pointed to the Android SDK
folder. When I open the revANdroidPlugin it immediately opens a dialog and
asks me for the Android SDK folder and when I point to the same one the LC
main prefs liked the plug-in tells me: "That is not a usable SDK root:
missing aapt tool, make sure your SDK install has not been corrupted". Is
this the same problem that LC proper had when the SDK upgraded to I think
v12 and LC had to adjust their validation technique?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services