is among the words AND find words

Jim Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 22 02:36:47 EST 2011

Strike most of my last message. It appears that most of the function can be replaced with an examination of the entire text (dah)  as in:

    put tWord is among the tokens of tList into tTest
    return tTest

This tests the whole text; it is not necessary to test each string containing  the word individually.

But remove the quotes and periods first.

Jim