could not find a valid Identity to use for the selected profile

Ray Horsley ray at linkit.com
Wed Dec 21 19:20:56 EST 2011

Sorry.  I guess my question did provide pretty scant specs.  Anyway, yes, I enrolled in the Apple Developer program last year after purchasing an iPad.  I've since given the iPad to somebody else in our company and I just bought a new iPad 2.  After I renewed the developer membership I setup the new iPad 2 using the Apple ID.  My first attempt at saving a standalone prompted me to install SDK 5 which I did.  Now I've got this error after choosing a profile I created last year.  Could it be that profile is no good anymore?  I'm using Lvecode 5.0.2 with Mac 10.6.8.

Thanks for your thoughts on this Mark.