iPad screenrecording: how?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Dec 21 13:13:46 EST 2011

you might use a tripod and a video camera. "Shooting the screen" isn't too
bad if the camera and subject are steady.
The audio could be direct if it's first turned down in level - video
cameras are usually  mic level in and would probably sound better with a
close up mic

I've used this technique as a way to report bugs in software that involve
two screens - that can't be screen-recorded properly.