is among the words AND find words

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Dec 21 11:24:59 EST 2011

I think this underscores the need for the words keyword to be upgraded to reflect real text. For instance, word delimiters could be a property containing all the characters which might be word delimiters, all the punctuations for example. I don't know how you would treat a hyphen.

Upon thinking about it, I am not sure what the application would be for finding specific words in an english (or any other languages) phrase. It is useful for finding keywords in a Livecode statement for sure.

Bob