arrowKey

Peter M. Brigham, MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 13:38:37 EST 2011

Nope, it's mine. I hope at least it got to you *after* it went through my wash cycle.... If not, I apologize. I'm definitely putting in an enhancement request to the QC to extend the find command to socks. I bet Scott Raney anticipated the need and built it into an obscure corner of the engine somewhere.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig