arrowKey

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 09:04:56 EST 2011

I saw the other input for this problem, I'm thinking that checking
"keysdown()" for the arrow keycodes would be a more reliable solution
depending on your needs.

I swear I keep learning new things on this list and in the forums. Luckily
I have a horrible memory so I get the bonus of relearning the same thing
over and over!