How do I debug iOS app crashes?

Andrew Henshaw henshaw at me.com
Mon Dec 19 11:29:03 EST 2011

You can also add the following to your top stack as it will catch a lot of the errors and give an idea as to where the issue is...

on errorDialog pExecutionError, pParseError
      if item 2 of line 1 of pExecutionError is 0 then
             answer "An error occurred " & cr & cr &  pExecutionError
      else
             answer "An error occurred on line: " & item 2 of line 1 of pExecutionError
      end if
end errorDialog