How did you manage programming teams in this platform?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sun Dec 18 21:32:12 EST 2011

Alejandro,

For many years, I used Altuit MagicCarpet as my tool for managing team
projects. It is great. It is the only tool that understands livecode
stacks, so this is a plus.

For my server side work and personal work, I tend to use mercurial because
it allows to easy sharing with bitbucket. LiveCode stacks are not merge
friendly and this will make you loose lots of advantages from using
mercurial, git and svn but I don;t usually do merges so, I am still good.

Andre

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.