[OT] StuffIt Deluxe for free

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Dec 15 22:25:34 EST 2011

Scott-

> Funny, just today I had to decompress a password-protected ZIP file, and
> while Apple's Archive Utility apparently doesn't understand passwords,
> Stuffit does.

Hee. Last week I had to unstuff a .sit file that was stored as an .hqx
file. And since I was on a linux machine I had a jolly time of it.
Finally managed to find an older version of Stuffit Expander to load
into a Windows Virtualbox vm, do the job, and delete the Stuffit thing
as soon as I could.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net