A Question about DeleteLine and DeleteLines

Keith (Gulf Breeze Ortho Lab) keith at gulfbreezeortholab.com
Thu Dec 15 17:26:03 EST 2011

Hi All,

A quick question for you. In the Data Grid Manual (i.e., LiveCode_Data_Grid.pdf) it states regarding DeleteLines:

  Deletes the specified lines from the data grid. pLines is a comma delimited list of integers.
When I try this in one of my projects, only one line is deleted from the data grid... I have to repeat with each item to delete it...

The aforementioned documentation makes it sound like it is supposed to delete each item in the comma delimited list, or am I wrong?

Thanks,

- Boo