French Ears

Potts Jeff jpottsx1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 16:22:36 EST 2011

This website is a more neutral sounding French accent, but it sounds a
little stilted. A french Canadian accent will not be appreciated by
the rest of the French speaking world as real French. I have lived and
worked in Quebec city and it has its own distinct accents right down
to the various neighborhoods. I would avoid the French Canadian thing
if your peupose is for distribution to a World French market rather
than a distinctly French Canadian market.