Clearing Contents of Field

Graham Pearson gspearson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 08:31:38 EST 2011

In upgrading a previous project in 4.5 to 5.0, I am having a problem
with a line of code that would clear the contents of an email address
when no records were retrieved from the SQLite DB. I have changed the
line to read

set the content of field "Email Address Field" to ""

The field "Email Address Field" has an ID of 1017 and I have put the
above code on the preOpenCard and on the openCard which does not have
any effect.

Is their a list of the [properties] that can be referenced on a field so
that I can refer to the list in the future.