Independent Progress Bar

FlexibleLearning admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Thu Dec 15 02:14:16 EST 2011

If you mean an indeterminate progress indicator then yes, use an animated
gif with the judicious use of repeatCount (-1 to start and 0 to stop).

If you want a modal progress bar that works independently (as in
non-blocking) then open the modal invisible first and increment your own bar
as required.

Both will 'stall' if LC is performing a blocking and time-consuming
operation unless it is returning a trappable value (such as a 'bites
downloaded' callback) that you can use.

Hugh Senior
FLCo