Independent Progress Bar

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Dec 14 21:44:21 EST 2011

So anyway, this is fairly simple to implement, I have it working, but I still have to use an Applescript command to tell it to launch. All other interactions can be done using send to program and trapping the apple event using on appleEvent. By setting the systemWindow of the stack to true before compiling it, the app window will float above everything else. It's a very elegant solution to a sticky problem. Maybe someone at Runrev will ask me to write up an article about it!

I wonder now if I can get rid of the one Application menu. I don't guess so, but I thought I would ask.

Bob