Accessing the bundles files in the sandbox

Sergio Schvarstein sschvarstein at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 17:33:38 EST 2011

Hi,

I am developing an iOS app which needs to use over one hundred images, which must be bundled inside the app file.

I've included the files in the Standalone Application Settings > Copy Files tab inside a folder I've called "media", but now I cannot find the way for asigning that filename to an image inside the app.

I've tried several ways as for example:

put ("file:" & specialFolderPath("engine") & "/media/img_01.jpg") into theFile
set the filename of image theImage to theFile

or

put ("file:" & specialFolderPath("home") & "/media/img_01.jpg") into theFile
set the filename of image theImage to theFile

but I couldn´t find the way to make it work.

Can somebody tell how this must be done ?

Thanks.

Sergio Schvarstein
sschvarstein at gmail.com