characters lost pasting from Word To LiveCode field

Sieg Lindstrom sl at trackandfieldnews.com
Wed Dec 14 16:14:18 EST 2011

Might work. Any idea if WordLib handles OSX Word 2004? I'm using that
version until I'm forced not to because I have use scores of Word macros I'd
have to recreate with AppleScript if I were to upgrade. Can't quite fathom
why Microsoft decided to make macros in Word for the Mac incompatible with
Windows Word versions.

Sieg