livecode server, postgres [Van Brollini]

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Tue Dec 13 14:24:40 EST 2011

Dear Van,

I guess you are referring to animationEngine. What you will need to do in liveCode is go to Help-> relicense liveCode. Your license is tied to your liveCode license and thus it must be validated against their server. This lesson shows how it is done:
http://lessons.runrev.com/s/lessons/m/4072/l/20141-Why-does-my-LiveCode-act-like-a-Trial-when-I-have-a-full-License-

and your animationEngine will be licensed on any computer you are using your LiveCode license on

Hope that helps,

Malte