When to release a free Android app? (development cycle)

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Dec 10 16:08:43 EST 2011

On 12/10/11 1:59 PM, Roger Eller wrote:
> Question:  When I setup my profile, I enter my height, then when you go to
> weight, there is a pre-selected weight.  Am I to assume that this is the
> 'ideal' for my height, or do you simply have a default chosen?

I got curious so I tried it on my 7" Archos. It's a nice looking app,
great job. Screens fit fine, menu works fine, placement seemed good.
Graphics and layout were attractive and the buttons were big enough to
hit easily (thanks for that!) I couldn't set up the profile though, when
I got to the part about weight I got only a blank screen, nothing to
choose from. I tried all three weight measurements but they were all
blank. Also the back button doesn't quit the app, at least here.

Otherwise it looks very nice. If I could get a calorie measurement I'd
use it. Actually, if I could get a weight, I'd make my husband use it. :)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com