When to release a free Android app? (development cycle)

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Fri Dec 9 15:32:09 EST 2011

I don't have the credit card problems Ben has.

The browser is ok, and in some tests it way out performs higher end Android 3 tablets. If you go to Google docs you're teased with an App version, which I think isn't available for Kindle Fire, and if you use the web version it's the mobile one, which seems to work ok.

Apps work well, and you can download a free one every day. Most of those apps are good too.