Applescript for getting data from a spreadsheet

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Dec 9 15:06:12 EST 2011

Thanks man! Can I come sit at you feet and learn of your greatness?? ;-) Seems though that Excel locked up. It works for small selections, but Excel didn't like it when I did that for 4 columns of 4000+ rows. Also, I wonder if referencing entire columns might try to get all the data in all the *possible* rows instead of all the rows that have data in them? That is why I was trying to get Excel to actually SELECT the columns and then copy them to the clipboard.

Maybe I should move my Excel data to a Livecode stack. Hmmm...

Bob