Apple Photo (media) Picker

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Fri Dec 9 06:39:59 EST 2011

Hi Mark

I am sure that would be a very fine way of doing it, but I have to ask myself whether it would be quicker for me to implement a picker in LiveCode (where I feel comfortable, and where at least some of the logic would be useful on other platforms) or learn AppleScript and Automator and then attach the result to a LiveCode program (way out of my comfort zone, but of course much more educational for me). I don't normally use AppleScript, and the last time I tried, I found it looked a lot like LiveCode but actually so different in detail that the whole experience was very frustrating… anyway thanks for the suggestion and I'll see if I've got the moral energy to proceed.

Graham