[OT] an Android milestone

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Dec 8 18:55:20 EST 2011

On 12/8/11 3:35 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:
> I just started drinking the Android green koolaid via a Galaxy S II and am
> really liking it.  The UI is not as polished as iOS, but ironically the
> freedom and customization options make Android like what iOS could have
> been.  :-)
>
> And the 10 cent apps are great  :-)

I so agree. Maybe it's just because I'm a geek, but I much prefer the
control I have with Android. I only use my iPad for testing stuff and
for the occasional app that doesn't have an Android version.

Ten-cent apps -- I just downloaded ADW Launcher. I've been trying out
different launchers and this one is very nice. You can't do that on iOS.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com