Are iOS push notifications needed for this use case?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 11:53:39 EST 2011

I've raised the question on the dev list but my experience there over the last year suggests that the logic RunRev applies is something like...

If 'when' is among the words of question, if feature is not among the items in released, set the visible of the question to false and exit to top

...and that was even before the recent policy announcement of 'Don't mention the roadmap'! ;-)

Maybe we'll both get a pleasant surprise - I just hope it's before I've struggled to learn Apple's objective C (or whatever it is) or bought an alternative to LiveCode for mobile development.
Best,
Keith..