Image Cropping Tool for Livecode

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Dec 5 09:55:29 EST 2011

Mark Schonewille wrote:

 > On 5 dec 2011, at 14:51, Richard Gaskin wrote:
 >>
 >> That's a frightening way to have users accidentally lose data.
 >>
 >> Is there a property to turn that off, or can we trap for
 >> commandKeyDown on mouseDown to override it?
 >
 > Hi Richard,
 >
 > I never accidentally lost my data that way. Did you?

LOL.  I haven't had such reports yet, but when delivering robust systems
we don't ship things with the potential for losing data in the hope that
the user simply won't perform the action that would cause such loss, but
aim a little higher to prevent the potential for loss altogether.

So the question seems relevant:  how can we turn off this behavior?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World