[OT}] Hypercard and an uneasy read.

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Dec 2 18:05:13 EST 2011

Hmmm... we use a web based grading system that the school is very dissatisfied with. They require a persistent connection with the web server which is sometimes a problem in large network environments where one screwup somewhere in a configuration or a router or switch reset produces a hornet's nest of mad teachers!

If your product is available in retail form, please contact me off list. Thanks.

Bob