QUESTION FOR ANYONE WHO HAS DONE IT

Jerry Jensen jhj at jhj.com
Fri Dec 2 18:01:31 EST 2011

Its spam. Don't bother opening it. Mark it with your ISP as spam if they offer that. If that doesn't cut it, make a rule in apple mail (in mail preferences) to the effect of "if FROM contains unot.in delete message". You won't see them any more. This assumes you will remember to alter things if you ever DO want anything from that domain in india.