Have you made an iOS or Android app with LiveCode and published it in an app store?

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Fri Dec 2 15:50:30 EST 2011

Many thanks to the folks who've so far taken the time to report their apps at
the URL
	http://www.surveymk.com/s/C93Y6LT

34 apps so far (but only one on Android - can that be correct?).  If you've
published a mobile app in an app store, that was made with LiveCode, please
take a moment to add the details at the above URL.

If you want to see a somewhat frustrating view of the data, you can get that at:
	http://bit.ly/vYBUFh

when it looks like all that will respond have done so, I'll present the data
in a more useful format app by app, and post that in this list.

Ben