printing rotated text

FlexibleLearning admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Fri Dec 2 09:00:20 EST 2011

Up to 4.6.2, you get increased image resolution if you import an image and
scale it down, but not if you take a snapshot and scale it down.

I did bug-report this anomoly ages ago. Maybe they fixed increased res on
snapshots in 5.0 (not tried yet).

Hugh Senior
FLCo

Ben Rubinstein wrote

Can I just confirm that there's no way to print high-quality rotated text
from
LC?  For use on screen one can put text in a field, take a snapshot, and
rotate that - which is fine if you don't need editing; but of course in
print
that comes out lo-res.

Is there any way, if I want most of the text in one orientation but a small
amount at 90? to it, to do better than the same technique and accept that
the
rotated text will print at lower resolution?

TIA,

Ben