[OT}] Hypercard and an uneasy read.

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Fri Dec 2 04:47:32 EST 2011

To clarify, I would have all the features of Mac OS X Lion (all the interface, Core MIDI, Core Graphics, etc ...)
We are far of that...
What will happen when Microsoft will deliver Windows 8?
As Microsoft was based on Mac OS to progress, a common line persisted, but tomorrow, the gap may widen further ...
I never liked the LiveCode's cross-platform approach ...