Custom Property Data Limit?

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Dec 1 19:55:55 EST 2011

Yeah, I can see that would work faster than getting the data from an SQL
db.  Would be interested to compare speeds with more complicated retrievals
though, eg get a list all rows with "xyz" in column 5 and "abc" in column
8, or something similar.  Course, the app in question may not need that
kind of complexity.
Pete
PS This reminded me of the difference between an American billion and and
English billion....

Pete