Sound formats on Android

Admin admin at mfelkerco.com
Wed Aug 31 19:57:41 EDT 2011

Regardless of whether or not it exists, it still did not make
android deployment work. I cannot even test on android systems.

This
is SERIOUSLY bothering me. First the revlet player causes me to lose my
biggest client due to it being completely broken and now this. Hopefully
it works and this is just a small glitch.

Mike

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011
16:10:56 -0700, Bob Sneidar wrote:

> I can neither confirm nor deny
the existence, or lack thereof, in regards to any claim or supposition
that may or may not have been made, in reference to a version 4.6.4 of a
rumored Livecode product.