Sound formats on Android

Admin admin at mfelkerco.com
Wed Aug 31 18:41:46 EDT 2011

According to that article:

2) In there should be a sub folder
named platforms and a sub folder named platform-tools. Within the
platforms folder should be a folder named android-8. Create a new folder
in the android-8 folder and name it "tools".

That folder (android-8)
does not exist on the PC. I am not on the Mac.

Mike

On Wed, 31 Aug
2011 23:19:42 +0100, Bernard Devlin wrote:

> This bug and the
workaround was already discussed in the comments on
> this
Livecode/Android lesson (see comment by Michael McCreary):

http://lessons.runrev.com/manuals/2571/lessons/27389 [3]

> [I wish
I'd read the comments before I'd ploughed through the
> instructions 3
times, and before working out the bugs for myself in
> the Livecode
debugger).

> Also, the replacement DX file is to be found in a thread
on the forum.

> So, whilst there may be much secret sauce in 4.6.4,
that this bug
> exists and is fixed in 4.6.4 has already been recognised
through some
> official channels :)
>
> (TBH I was rather surprised
when digging into the code to find out