Web time

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Aug 29 15:46:14 EDT 2011

I posted this to inform everyone who was looking for a way to get the "real" internet time, that is not the system time, inside of Livecode, to avoid using the navy site as a source. According to them they change their format regularly to prevent people like us from using it in this fashion. Also, they are saying they are going to discontinue the use of that web site soon and force anyone who wants to use the navy time servers to use ntp.

Bob