[OT] Mediocre Britain

Petrides, M.D. Marian mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 28 12:59:47 EDT 2011

Hmmm... sounds suspiciously like "No Child Left Behind" here in the States. The sad thing on our side of the pond is that NCLB worked so well (NOT!) that they have decided to apply its principles to graduate medical education.  The scary thing is that we Boomers will be the recipients of this wonderful brand of medical care. <--- (dripping with sarcasm, if you couldn't already tell)